Welcome to Startup Hakk! My name is Spencer Thomason. I have been a Software Developer for over 25 years. I have helped hire and train over a hundred developers. Today we are going to talk about a recent study that I was reading about how much money it takes the average American to feel rich!
Ok – so I was reading this study that was on CNBC about how much money it took for most Americans to feel rich. The survey starts off right away with an interesting title:
“Survey Finds Majority of Americans Don’t Need Millions to Feel Financially Stable”
According to the findings, 80% of those surveyed say they need to earn at least $100K a year to feel rich – including 22% who say they’d need to earn at least $1 million.
However, the vast majority of adults don’t need millions to feel financially stable. Just 3% of those surveyed say they’d need to earn an annual income of $1 million to feel financially secure and more than half (54%) of respondents say they’d be comfortable earning less than $100K annually, including 18% who say they’d be financially comfortable earning less than $50K a year.
Additional findings from the CNBC Make It: Your Money Survey include:
- Among those who aren’t retired, the majority of respondents (42%) think they’ll need at least $100K, but less than $1 million to retire comfortably.
- 30% think they’ll need at least $1 million or more to retire comfortably while 11% say they could retire comfortably on less than $100K.
- More than a third (38%) of those surveyed say the best way to earn passive income is through owning rental properties while others choose to invest in dividend-paying stocks (15%) or fixed-income assets such as bonds (11%).
- 27% of Americans say they’ve invested in the stock market in the last year while just 12% have invested in real estate.
- The majority (60%) of Americans rate the risk of investing in crypto as “high”, which is up from 45% in August 2021.
- About a quarter (26%) rate investing in crypto as a “moderate” risk while only a few say it’s “low” (5%) or “no risk” (5%).
- Only 10% of those surveyed say they invest in cryptocurrency, nearly the same as August of last year (11%).
- Millennials remain the biggest fans of crypto (15%), followed closely by Gen-Z (12%).
And that is why I love running StartupHakk and helping to train people into the best career that can really change their lives! So make sure you like and subscribe to the channel!
Now – according to another study done by Forbes out of the top 50 paying jobs, in the top 12 of these jobs 9 were something that we teach here at StartupHakk:
50 Best Jobs in America for 2022
|Jobs||Job Satisfaction||Number of Job Openings||Median Base Salary|
|Full Stack Engineer||4||11.252||$101,794|
|Machine Learning Engineer||4||6.801||$130,489|
|Back End Engineer||4||6.221||$112,384|
|Business Development Manager||4||9.263||$89,496|
|Information Security Engineer||4||7.264||$116,919|
And that is why I love running StartupHakk and helping to train people into the best career that can really change their lives!
The big 3 things that differentiate us from others:
- 1) We are the only Bootcamp teaching Microsoft .NET, Azure, and Angular. This is the best technology stack to be trained in, and we are the only one!
- 2) We are the only ones that provide 1-on-1 instruction with a developer! No one else provides as much help!
- 3) We are the best value! You won’t find anyone cheaper than us – and that is still considering the above!
Take advantage of our great discount offer we are offering for the rest of the year! Discount code: 5OFF2022 and here is a link.
Thanks and we will catch you next time!